PM Aavas Yojana 2022
PMAY:- Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana 2022 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen (PMAY-G) or Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana (PMGAY) is a communal welfare program launched by the Authorities of India with the target of offering inexpensive housing to the individuals. Residing in rural areas of the nation. This system is in step with the federal government’s initiative to supply ‘Housing for All’ by the yr 2022.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana :-
PM Awas Yojana 2022 then examine the eligibility circumstances given beneath:
- On this scheme the applicant have to be a everlasting resident of India, solely That may apply for this scheme.
- Applicant needs to be above 18 years of age.
- The applicant shouldn’t have any prepared home/constructing underneath Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- No member of the applicant’s household must also personal the property.
- Applicant just isn’t availing any authorities scheme.
- The household mustn’t have a paved home
- The applicant and his household should fulfill the revenue standards mandated by the scheme and belong to the EWS (Economically Weaker Part), LIG (Decrease Revenue Group) or BPL (Under Poverty Line) class.
- Applicant’s household revenue needs to be between Rs.3 lakh to Rs.6 lakh.
- Any mortgage quantity above 6 lakhs, the rate of interest on the surplus quantity can be as per the market fee.
Paperwork required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana :–
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card,
- pan card,
- checking account passbook,
- Ration card,
- Present Cell Quantity,
- Applicant’s residence certificates,
- Revenue certificates,
- Caste certificates,
- Voter card,
- Present cellular quantity and
- assport dimension picture and so on.
- Deal with proof
- A letter issued by a acknowledged public authority confirming the identification and residence of the applicant
- Rental settlement
- Life Insurance coverage Coverage
- Residential tackle certificates
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Revenue
- Final six months financial institution assertion
- ITR Receipts
- Wage slip for final two months
- Proof of buy of property (if relevant):
- Sale deed
- Sale/Buy Settlement